- Self Esteem – An Inner Balancing Act
For some it seems effortless. For others, self esteem needs to be nurtured. Approaching this mindfully, with compassion, can make a difference. Learn more.
- Too Much “To Do”? Here’s How Mindfulness Can Help!
- Before You Say Something You’ll Regret – Try This!
- Procrastination Pulling You Down? Let Mindfulness Pull You Up!
- Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional
There’s a depth of meaning under the surface of these words. Take a moment to explore this concept mindfully; it can lead to a simple insight that brings the potential for profound inner peace.
The first phrase, “Pain is inevitable,” describes the reality of life as we know it. The second, “Suffering is optional,” offers the possibility of understanding that our own interpretation of events can change… everything!